• Stepper motor driven
• High power handling
• High speed
• Wide attenuation range (from 350-2050nm)
• Low PDL and wavelength dependency
• Low insertion loss and backreflection
• High resolution
• Rugged and compact design
• Can be calibrated for up to five wavelengths
• Wide wavelength range
• Flat wavelength response
• Blocking attenuation technique for singlemode and polarization maintaining fibers, neutral density filter for multimode fiber applications
• Computer interface (-MC Version)
• Polarization maintaining fiber versions are available.
• Latching operation
• Custom designs available
• Low cost
If item is not in stock, delivery is usually 1–2 weeks. Contact OZ at 1-800-361-5415 (North America),
+1-613-831-0981 (Worldwide) for delivery.
OZ Optics reserves the right to change any specifications without prior notice. Products may not be exactly as illustrated. All orders are subject to availability at time of sale. All red tag items are final and sold as is.