• Measures up to 50 dB polarization extinction ratios (for specific wavelength range)
• Very wide wavelength range: 450 to 900 nm for visible wavelength range; 850 to 1650 nm or 1800 to 2400 nm for IR wavelength range
• ±0.15 dB ER accuracy up to 30 dB
• ±0.5° angle accuracy
• 0.01 dB ER resolution and 0.3° angle resolution
• Power measurement up to 2 Watts
• Interchangeable connector adaptors
• Logging mode for continuous measurement
• USB communications interface
• Touch screen display
• Built-in memory for store and recall functions
If item is not in stock, delivery is usually 1–2 weeks. Contact OZ at 1-800-361-5415 (North America),
+1-613-831-0981 (Worldwide) for delivery.
OZ Optics reserves the right to change any specifications without prior notice. Products may not be exactly as illustrated. All orders are subject to availability at time of sale. All red tag items are final and sold as is.